As an environmentally friendly company, Dune Packaging Ltd does not achieve financial success at the expense of our environment.
We are passionate about improving the products we provide, the materials we use and our manufacturing processes, through ensuring we follow the three R’S (Renew, Recycle & Reduce).
- Renew –– we are FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) certified and ensure all our paper suppliers are likewise certified to FSC or SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
- Recycle –– we recycle all our liquid waste from production via Effluent Treatment Plant and our waste paper is taken to papermills for recycling.
- Reduce –– we conserve use of energy by use of translucent roofing, water harvesting & energy efficient lighting to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our waste is treated before being properly disposed to ensure zero environment contamination.
- Use of water-based inks and Natural starch-based adhesives to meet international food safety standards.
- We carry out an annual environmental audit whose mitigation measures are corrected in consultation with environmental experts.
- Being a food packaging company, all our lifting equipment is electric or gas operated to ensure our products are not contaminated by fuel pollution.
Dune Packaging LTD believes in minimizing the impact on the environment and carbon foot print at every step of the process as we care about our future generations.