As a packaging producing company, Dune Packaging Ltd does not achieve financial success at the expense of future generations’ needs.
We are passionate about improving the products we provide, the materials we use and our manufacturing processes, through;
- Renew – our paper suppliers are certified to FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) & or SFI(Sustainable Forestry Initiative)
- Recycle – we recycle liquid waste from production via Effluent Treatment Plant where recycled water is used back in the factory and we take all our waste paper to paper recycling plants
- Reduce – we reduce Energy by use of translucent roofing, water harvesting & energy efficient lighting
- Our waste is treated before being properly disposed to ensure zero environment contamination.
- Use of water based inks
- Use of Natural starch based adhesives
- Because we manufacture locally, customers’ carbon footprints are reduced.
- In addition, we carry out an annual environmental audit whose mitigation measures are corrected in consultation with environmental experts.
Dune Packaging LTD believes in minimizing the impact on the environment and carbon foot print at every step of the process.